Vintage Porcelain was developed for the efficient and cost-effective production of high quality aesthetic restorations. The easy to handle Vintage powders have a fluorescence similar to natural dentition with excellent color stability, even after repeated firings. Vintage’s light absorbency and reflectivity enable natural restorations to be achieved using the two-layer technique.
- Abrasion values close to those of natural tooth enamel
- High color accuracy even in thin layers
- Natural opalescence and fluorescence
- Developed according to the VITA* classical color system
- Compatible with all common ceramic alloys
*Vita is a registered trademark of VITA Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany